Recipe: lemonade scones


I love scones. Top them up high with sugary yet tart jam, and a fluffy cloud of whipped vanilla cream and I'm in heaven. But it took me a little bit of time to find the right recipe, to get a nice soft inside while achieving a crisp outside. And then I find out about lemonade scones - and I fell more in love than ever! Not only are they an easy recipe to make at home, they taste delicious.

After attending a macaron and eclair cooking class at Rochelle Adonis where I brought home a beautifully silky jar of passionfruit curd, I felt compelled to make scones to enjoy it with. I also had a nice jar of homemade rhubarb and berry jam from my dinner at Chef Ryan John's Dine With Me event so I was full of condiment options!

Straight out of the oven is the best way to enjoy this recipe, slathered in sweet spreads and cold cream. This is one I'll keep for a long time, and enjoy over and over again. I hope you do too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment